About Oak Orchard Health
Founded in 1966, Oak Orchard has grown into an integrated health system serving thousands of patients at ten locations. Oak Orchard Health is a recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) 501(c) nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC).
We understand what makes our communities special. We’re culturally aware and work hard to meet the unique needs of everyone who lives and works in our community, many of whom are agricultural workers. Our providers understand the health and safety needs of these patients. Our patient engagement professionals can arrange for patients to get complete medical care in our health centers. They can also help with translation, transportation, understanding insurance, and sliding fee discount payment plans.
Our dedicated clinicians are committed to serving patients and improving community wellness. Our Patient Care Teams work with you to make healthy choices and maintain wellness, but if you do get sick, we will be here to provide you with the best care possible.
Senior Executive Team
Mary Ann Pettibon, Chief Executive Officer
Mary Obear, MD, PhD
Senior Management Team
Danielle Renodin-Mead, DO, Chief of Pediatrics
Robert Ford, OD
Rachel Nozzi, DDS
Nancy Ciavarri, MD, Chief Medical Officer
Robin Govanlu, LMHC, LAC, LPC
Guyla Lockhart, RN
What is a Patient-Centered Medical Home?
Oak Orchard Health has been a certified Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) since 1973. Our certification as a PCMH Level 3 by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) means our patients can count on high-quality health care delivered with an emphasis on care coordination and communication. Here’s what you can expect as a patient:
- Comprehensive Care – Oak Orchard Health can meet most of our patients’ health care needs. Complete care takes a team effort. That team includes physicians, advanced practice nurses, physician assistants, nurses, nutritionists, educators, and care coordinators. Our Care Teams’ goal is to provide each patient with the best care uniquely suited to his or her specific needs.
- Patient-Centered Care – Oak Orchard promotes wellness and prevention by encouraging patients to work with a Care Team. That’s how patients become active participants in their own health care. We build relationships with our patients so we can understand and respect their unique needs, culture, values, and preferences.
- Coordinated Care – Our Care Teams coordinate care across the system, from specialty care to hospitals to home health care and community services.
- Increased Access to Care – Oak Orchard makes health care easier to access with extra office hours, including evenings. We also offer around-the-clock access to someone on the patient’s Care Team.
- High-Quality Care – We work hard to offer the highest quality of care. Our Quality and Performance Improvement team is always working on measuring how we’re doing with patients. We look closely at patient satisfaction all the time. It’s all part of making sure our Care Teams provide the best care possible for their patients.
What is a federally qualified health center?
A Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) is a care center that is community-based and patient-directed. FQHCs promote community health by providing health care services to EVERYONE and improve access to health care to all, regardless of insurance status or ability to pay.
We provide equal access to quality health care to all persons regardless of age, sex, color, ethnicity, national origin, or the ability to pay.
FTCA Disclaimer: OOH receives HHS funding and has Federal Public Health Service (PHS) deemed status with respect to certain health or health-related claims, including medical malpractice claims, for itself and its covered individuals.
Mission, Vision, and Values
To cultivate patient-centered health and wellness by providing engaged and innovative health care for our community.
Oak Orchard Health will be a leader of continuous growth and transformation, where innovative, holistic, and comprehensive care – for body and mind – is provided for all in partnership with our community.