Oak Orchard Health Patient Portal: Control your health care right online
Get free, secure access to your personal medical records any time, day or night with the Oak Orchard Health Patient Portal. The website—available in English and Spanish—gives you access to your health information, so you always know where you stand—and what your options are.
Set up your account easily.
If you have an email address and you are at least 18 years old, all you have to do is give your email address to a staff member to register. Or call (585) 637-3905.
Login here after you’re registered.
Go directly to our Patient Portal by clicking the login button, and enter your username and password. Be sure to bookmark or add the site to your favorites in your browser for quick access later.
Change your username.
Your email address will be your username, but you can change your username to something different. Just let us know and we’ll update it for you while you’re in the office or call (585) 637-3905. After you’ve changed your username, you’ll get an email with the new username and a temporary password within 24 hours. Or, front desk staff can print out your username and temporary password while you’re in the office.
Get the app.
Download the Healow app on Google Play or the Apple Store. Once the app is installed and running, it will ask you for a “practice code,” and that code for Oak Orchard Health is ACJFAA.
Get help logging in.
Call (585) 637-3905, ext. 265 for help.
Make sure your medical records are correct.
If you have questions about your medical records or see a possible error call our Medical Records Department at (585) 637-3905, ext. 210.
NOTE: The Oak Orchard Health Patient Portal relates to services provided at Oak Orchard Health ONLY and does not include health information from any other health-care facilities.
There’s so much you can do with the Patient Portal.
- See test results that have been reviewed by your providers, such as x-ray and lab results.
- View upcoming appointments.
- Update personal information.
- Send messages and questions to the office, as long as they aren’t urgent (Allow up to 72 business hours for a response).
- See your current medication list and request refills. (Allow up to 72 business hours for all requests).
- See your current allergies, immunization records, and medical/health issues.
- See billing statements and make payments online.
- Sync your device trackers such as Fitbit, blood pressure monitors, etc.