COVID-19 Vaccines are available!
Oak Orchard Health is now offering Moderna and Pfizer vaccines. See below for convenient times and register today!
MODERNA BOOSTER EVENTS FOR ADULTS 18+ in Brockport
Saturday May 21 from 8:30AM – 12 noon. Register today.
PFIZER BOOSTER EVENTS FOR AGES 12+ in Brockport
Wednesday, May 25th from 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM. Register today.
Saturday, June 4th from 8:00 AM to 12 noon. Register today.
FIRST OR SECOND DOSE PEDIATRIC PFIZER VACCINES FOR PATIENTS AGES 5 THROUGH 11 in Brockport
Wednesday, May 25th from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM. Register today.
Warsaw offers Adult Pfizer Vaccines for 12 years and older
Effective April 18th, Warsaw will offer Pfizer vaccines for 12 year olds and over during routine office hours. Call us at (585) 637-3905.
The Pfizer FACT sheet for adults 12+ is available for your review by clicking here. For the Pifizer Pediatric FACT sheet, click here. The Moderna FACT sheet is available here.
IF able, please print, complete, and bring the PEDS Screening and Consent form (ages 5-11), Covid-19 Immunization screening and consent form (ages 12 and over), and certificate of eligibility to your appointment. If you are not able to print these forms, they will be available upon your arrival.
You will also need to visit this website: https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine. Read the top portion and fill out the form at the bottom. Upon completion of the form, a submission of attestation will be shown. You must bring that evidence of submission with you, either via screenshot or print out. Keep checking back for more information about the vaccine clinics.
Acceptable Proof of Age
If you are eligible due to age, you must produce proof of age and proof of residency in New York. To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; consulate ID (if New York address is displayed); Statement from the landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For proof of age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government
- Consulate ID
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport
- Permanent resident card
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.