COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics are NOW Filled!
OAK ORCHARD HEALTH HAS RECEIVED THE COVID-19 VACCINE BUT ALL APPOINTMENTS ARE NOW FILLED. CHECK BACK PERIODICALLY FOR MORE INFORMATION.
New York State has assigned Oak Orchard Health to vaccinate the 65+ population and 1a and 1b healthcare workers.
All appointments are now filled for the vaccine we received this week.
If you already have an appointment, please fill out these documents and bring them with you.
You will also need to visit this website: https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine . Read the top portion and fill out the form at the bottom. Upon completion of the form, a submission of attestation will be shown. You must bring that evidence of submission with you, either via screenshot or print out.
Keep checking back for more information about the vaccine clinics.
Acceptable Proof of Age
If you are eligible due to age, you must produce proof of age and proof of residency in New York. To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; consulate ID (if New York address is displayed); Statement from the landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For proof of age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government
- Consulate ID
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport
- Permanent resident card
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.