COVID-19 Vaccine Events and Flu Shots are available!
Starting Thursday, October 27th, Oak Orchard Health will offer our patients the Pfizer Bivalent Covid vaccine for age 12+ as walk-ins on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 11:30 AM -1:30 PM in Brockport. These walk-in events on Tuesdays and Thursdays will run until November 29th. Oak Orchard will also offer the Pfizer Bivalent Covid Vaccine for age 12+ by appointment. See below for available dates.
Pfizer Bivalent Walk-In Covid Vaccine Events in Brockport
Please check back frequently for new Vaccine Events.
Need a flu shot? You can get a flu shot at any of our health centers by an appointment. The Alexander Office is having a walk-in flu clinic this Friday, December 9th from 1 – 4:30 PM. Stop by.
Oak Orchard in Brockport is having flu clinics on Thursdays from 5 – 7 PM. Make an appointment or walk-ins are certainly welcome!
The Pfizer FACT sheet for adults 12+ is available for your review by clicking here. For the Pfizer Pediatric FACT Sheet for ages 5-11, click here. For the Pfizer Pediatric Fact Sheet for ages 6 months through 4 years, click here. For the Pifizer Pediatric FACT sheet ages 5-11, click here. The Moderna FACT sheet for those 12 and older is available here. For Moderna Pediatrics 6 months through 5 years, click here.
IF able, please print, complete, and bring the PEDS Screening and Consent form (ages 6 months through 11 years), and for those 12+ here’s the Covid-19 Immunization screening and consent form. If you are not able to print these forms, they will be available upon your arrival.
Acceptable Proof of Age
If you are eligible due to age, you must produce proof of age and proof of residency in New York. To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; consulate ID (if New York address is displayed); Statement from the landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For proof of age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government
- Consulate ID
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport
- Permanent resident card
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.