COVID-19 Vaccine Clinics are OPEN in Batavia!
OAK ORCHARD HEALTH VACCINE CLINICS IN BATAVIA ARE OPEN.
Effective immediately, the COVID-19 VACCINE CLINIC in Batavia featuring the MODERNA vaccine is now OPEN! APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED!
Friday, October 15 from 1:00 PM-3:00 PM. Register today!
Friday, October 29 from 1:00 PM-3:00 PM. Register today!
Prior to attending a vaccine clinic or scheduled appointment, please complete these documents and bring them with you.
You will also need to visit this website: https://forms.ny.gov/s3/vaccine . Read the top portion and fill out the form at the bottom. Upon completion of the form, a submission of attestation will be shown. You must bring that evidence of submission with you, either via screenshot or print out. Keep checking back for more information about the vaccine clinics.
Acceptable Proof of Age
If you are eligible due to age, you must produce proof of age and proof of residency in New York. To prove New York residence, an individual must show:
- One of the following: State or government-issued ID; consulate ID (if New York address is displayed); Statement from the landlord; Current rent receipt or lease; Mortgage records; or
- Two of the following: Statement from another person; Current mail; School records.
For proof of age, such proof may include:
- Driver’s license or non-driver ID
- Birth certificate issued by a state or local government
- Consulate ID
- Current U.S passport or valid foreign passport
- Permanent resident card
- Certificate of Naturalization or Citizenship
- Life insurance policy with birthdate; or
- Marriage certificate with birthdate.